When it comes time to buy a home, finding the right one in the right neighborhood at a cost that fits your budget is not an easy job. My level of experience is unique in the sense of having represented local area home builders over the years in conjunction with an active involvement in the resale market in multiple areas and price ranges and on both sides of the transaction.
A general overview of the steps involved in your home purchase are as follows:
- Pre-Qualification – If you have not already established a relationship with a lender I can refer you to a Loan Consultant to qualify you and determine the payment and purchase price of a home that you feel comfortable with.
- Consult - I will listen to your exact wants and needs and provide feedback based on my knowledge and experience.
- Your Perfect Home - Locate homes that match your needs, location, and price through the use of the Multiple Listing Service.
- Instant Information - Notify you promptly of new listings that match your wants and needs.
- Tour Homes - I will visit homes with you that fit your criteria.
- Knowledge – I will Provide you with information on school statistics, demographics, and other community services for your areas of interest.
- Review - Discuss all homes visited and assist in determining the "perfect home". Explain the purchase documents to you before you sign.
- Purchase Offer - Present the written offer, highlighting the strong points of the purchase contract. Present and review counter offers, if any, in a timely manner.
- Inspections - Assist in scheduling a home inspection with a licensed inspector and attend the inspection with you. I will review all findings and advise on how best to proceed.
- Manage - Follow-up with the Title, Escrow and Mortgage Companies to ensure a timely closing.
- Communicate - Keep all parties of the transaction informed at all times.
- Walk Through - Prior to settlement, I will walk through the home with you.
- Closing - Help you and the sellers coordinate the closing and arrange delivery of the keys to your new home.
- Your Home - Follow-up after closing to make sure that you are content with your new home.
"Sheri is very attentive to details and very knowledgeable about the market. The fact she went the extra mile to find out about our house that's off the market and hence got us the sale just proves how dedicated she is to her clients. In addition, she was checking up with our lender every day to ensure that we could close on time in order to receive our buyer's bonuses. She completely nailed it. We had a wonderful experience with Sheri!"
Please keep in mind this is just an overview, I am always available by phone or email with any questions you may have about the process.